Episode 2 of The Big C Church Podcast is now live! Listen on all podcast platforms and watch on YouTube.
For the last forty or so years, our culture—and by extension, the church and ministry world—have been obsessed with leadership. But what and where has this emphasis gotten us? Angie talk with Denver Seminary colleague and leadership expert Tim Koller about what leadership is, what has been the impact of a generation of leadership focus, and how we can course correct where we’ve gotten off-track.
- Something’s Not Right: Decoding the Hidden Tactics of Abuse-and Freeing Yourself from Its Power by Wade Mullen.
- The Fifth Discipline: The Art & Practice of the Learning Organization by Peter Senge.
- On Becoming a Leader by Warren Bennis.
- The Shape of Practical Theology: Empowering Ministry with Theological Praxis by Ray Anderson.
- The Scandal of Leadership: Unmasking the Powers of Domination in the Church by J.R. Woodward.
- Managing Leadership Anxiety: Yours and Theirs by Steve Cuss.
- Tim Koller on X.
Subscribe to Angie’s weekly newsletter at https://angiewardphd.us4.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=9d1ca65b3f53e0b53397f6671&id=e02131256c
Listen to more episodes and read more of Angie’s work at angiewardphd.com