Paperback: 88 pages
Publisher: Bite-Sized Books
Publish Date: May 29, 2013
In the last decade, online education has exploded in popularity among students, teachers, and educational institutions, with millions of students taking online courses each year. But these new waters can be choppy and challenging to navigate. The Student’s Quick-Start Guide to Successful Online Learning will give you the information and tools you need to get ready, up and running, and on your way to a successful online learning experience.
You will learn:
• The ins and outs of the evolving world of online education.
• The types of online learning and how they compare to “traditional” learning environments.
• The components of a typical online course.
• How to navigate your way through a course and set yourself up for greatest success.
• Where to go when you need help in your course or program.
In addition to wisdom from a seasoned online professor, The Student’s Quick-Start Guide to Successful Online Learning features insights from dozens of additional students and teachers who have successfully navigated the online learning experience.
What readers are saying: “Seriously good stuff!” “A great resource for students and leaders in an online program!” “It will be a must read for our new students and adjunct faculty!”